Saturday, October 18, 2008

babe

points learnt from Promo exam:

1-hubris
the oldest tragedy in the book. an essential factor of any literary masterpiece, from classic Greek to Shakepearean plays to James Bond's villains. the world is not laughing with you, the world is laughing at you now. laugh laugh hahahahaha.

2-God exists
and He hates hypocrites. I got better on my essay than my long argument for KI, even though i believe that my long argument has less language mistakes and better flow in it. My long argument was against "scientific" creationism, and I blasted it to pieces. Richard Dawkins would be proud. and yet I still prayed to God to give me good result.

Sorry, God.

ok, promo done, reflection done, so now is DISCO TIME!!

songs of the day: 
Wild Cherry - Play the Funky Music
Bob Sinclair - Rock This Party
Tom Jones - Sexbomb
La Bamba - Los Lobos

seriusloejon
Se necesita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia para mi para ti


No comments: