Friday, January 05, 2007

one afternoon with Sore, Souljah and Sinatra

"Strolling down the avenue..."

Sore - No Fruits for Today

Not really an avenue, actually. Looks more like a corridor. Still got a lot of things to see along the way. I did not really care. At that time, who did care??

"In other words, please be true..."
Frank Sinatra - Fly Me to The Moon

I'm sorry ma'am. That was not my fault. It was he who overacted and overreacted. Don't frown like that, that was not my fault! After all, at the end of the day I've told you. Yes, I didn't say sorry. But you should understand. You have understood me this far.

"Habislah sudah semua yang jadi mimpimu..."
Souljah - Lelaki Itu

Great. And that was the end of the day. Do I regret it? No. As long as you don't. This is maybe a "wham bam thank you maam". Or maybe it is not.

I'm very sure you don't like the idea of "wbtym", so it is not. But i love it. So include that for the last song.

Tomorrow People - Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Yeah, some jazzy tunes really can keep me alive to the next day.



serius_loe_jon
precious, precious, precious




No comments: