Sunday, November 18, 2007

1 : 56 #Charm is not where you plant the seeds, it's what you use to plant the "seeds"

"You can resist beauty, but you can't resist the charm" -Priceless, Hors de Prix


That was a damn nice quote from the first French movie I watched, at least in a very long time...
I actually thought the guy looks a bit funny, momentarily akin to loser-face, but yet I have no idea such thing is actually charming to his counterparts. I mean, is it true for female characters, that being charming is more important than good looks? Yea, anyway, looking pretty and handsome makes you naturally charming, doesn't it?

Okay, so I'm waiting for next episodes for Heroes to come out. I can't believe they cut Season 2 short because of the writers' strike, I mean, that is not my problem, but, i'm looking forward to heroes being 23 episodes! ah....Oh, there is this new hero, named Elle (Nelson said is has link to eel, being electrifying), and she has the power of electricity...and she is cute !! =) I think she succeed jolting her way through the guys' hearts (wth?)...haha, anyway the guys thought she is pretty charming, and obviously, I think so too....

(After she jolt Peter with lightning)
Peter : That hurts!
Elle : You'll get used to it, and then you'll start to like it....

do you mind?








She is cute! haha...and seeing her, she like to play with lighting bolt, gives this impression of fun, sexy, and charming personalities. I heard the actress is sometimes worried "What if it's not sexy?" I'd say something like : "Don't worry, you're doing a good job". Haha, anyway i'm not being a maniac, i got nothing to do so anything i say is exaggerated.

A Level is one MCQ away from ending...
I thought i did a bad job for chem paper 2 and econs, quite sad about it... It's pV=nRT !! I've been using that equation for 2 damn years perfectly until the final exam! what the hell was I thinking, I hate morning papers.... And econs, since when are we supposed to "discuss the attitude", or pu a great emphasis on "monopoly"? but it's not that bad, cos i actually predicted something on monopoly will come out, seeing the specimen paper, and i think i had done my homework...Let's just hope so..anyway it's over, rite?

oh, i've had this song in my head for days, i don't know why, but it's less interesting than rahardhi's i guess, LOL

Thank God I found you : Mariah Carey, & 98 degrees...

Thank God I found you
I was lost without you
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
Cause baby I'm so thankful I found you
Tenth Level Tauren Chieftain : Power of the Horde
Storm, Earth and Fire... Heed my call...
I am the son of the wind and rain, Thunder beckons and I heed the call.
If I die upon this day, In battle I will fall.
Hear me brothers gather up the wolves, To battle, we will ride.
Wardrums echo the beating heart,Pounding from inside.
STORM : Black clouds fill the sky.
EARTH : I hear my battle cry.
FIRE : Thunder will bring forth...
DEATH : From the power of the Horde...
Farseer to the Warsong clan, to no matter will I kneel.
Feel the power and the energy, for the black blood, honor and steel.
I feel the fire burning in my veins, Lightning strikes at my command.
By storm and earth, axe and fire,We come to claim this land.
Surrounded by the enemy,The wolf among the hounds.
Thunder turns to silence it-Took the hundred to bring me down.
Wolf brothers falling at my side,With honor I will die.
Upon the Altar of the Storms,I will be reborn.
I've been playing too much! lol...
I have no update on Helen,I don't know what happens to her, yet. :P
There can be miracle, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill

No comments: