Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Am Home

I am home.
And i just realised how much i love my home.

I love the traffic jam.
I love the air pollution.
I love it when someone smokes right beside me, in an aircon-ed room.
I love the unsightly piles of rubbish scattered here and there around the whole city.
I love the pirated stuffs.
I love the unhealthy street food.
etc, etc. The list is endless.

Oh, you have no idea how beautiful is it to be home, at last.

They say, 'home is where the heart is'
But I always carry my heart with me wherever i go.
So i guess, now i am home.
Am I?

Oookay enuff wif the emo stuff bout home. Since im home now i can listen to rock/metal/hardcore as loud as i want without annoying any sensitive roommate. (haha when you read this i hope ur having a good sleep without any need of turning off other's people lamp or hushing people to shut up. have a nice dream buddy.)
My only roommate now will only want the music louder. Lets see whether Serj Tankian can kickstart my rockin' mood for this GREATEST HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR.

Anyway, i am home. I should celebrate this homecoming mood first.

Song of the day:
Kanye West feat. Chris Martin
Homecoming



_rahardhi_

many people play this game, so willingly.
do i have to be like them, or be lonely?

No comments: