Thursday, January 31, 2008

Come to see victory in a land called fantasy...

I just had a very weird dream...
Who the hell is Sarah Trammer? and why in God forsaken name must I save her? According to the dream, she is the key to unlock some government control policy called Elimination... and, uh-oh, anti-gravity flight is banned there, and apparently I can turn invisible... weird! too many movies! or maybe it is real? like, personal message?

yeah...time for real life thing...
so yesterday father had his birthday dinner, invited his family, and as always, when only 4 are invited, 9 turned up...well, anyway, it was at EX, and coincidentally some designer was having his fashion show (he loooks, err..btw)...Some Indon's famous (which I know nothing about) were there, auntie said some names like Surya Saputra, Aming, and (I know this one) Maya & Mey Chan, her new partner...and newly-formed Maia performed Ingat Kamu, and I got to feel how it is like to be a paparazzi, which includes sneaking onto the corner of the stage, and of course the makeup room, pretty shameless of me :P but who cares? "Life should be a little crazy, or it is just a bunch of Thursdays strung together" -Beau Burroughs

so father can say Maya performed during his half-century birthday, how many people can say that?lol..

oh, and I realize something...I don't really feel what I feel until I confess to it out loud, from then, it becomes an obsession, which sometimes hurts, but if I really see behind this, there might be some element of rainbow behind :)

oh, and inspired by ariston's blog...
I really thought prejudice is just another defense mechanism, developed by oh-so-defenseless people...It is their way of precognition, to anticipate how another might behave and thus preparing the necessary action...It is always either taking advantage or damage control...whilst I think it is very effective against bunch of animals who are definitely predictable, it is horror against fellow human beings...when people judge based on the condition others' were born, or even simple case of "hating" others' based on friendly stories, ain't that terrible...Honestly, I feel it too, but I guess what matters is the willingness to become open to those prejudices and face the person for what they are, when we get to know them...Prejudice is not that harmful, it is just mis-used by those people who took their prejudiced lifestyles to their heart...

Had to blog in the afternoon, planning to go hospital again tonight, siann...Any sms welcome!

nb : Jesse Schram is gorgeous!

Semua tertawa lihat tingkahku
Yang jadi tak menentu

No comments: