Friday, February 01, 2008

Sing to me the song of the stars..

whee....
ntah np ga bs tdr, pdhl g cape dan disini udah jam 2 pagi....
sharian rasanya ngantuk banget lagi, knapa yah...
I hope that Elimination dream does not continue, I need some sleep...
oh, and my aunt is somehow conscious now, good for her then :)
dan ternyata di rs bodoh itu g jrg dpt sinyal, pantes sms ga ad yg nyampe...

and...heard some quote : "Guys have to take girls like they are, they can't be rational"
-really? what is awkward is that some girl say this....

need to train my brain, again...someone ask me some math question and I thought I was very slow analysing it...haiz...gimana kl g mau jd tutor yah?anehny sbagian besar chem malah g inget banget, vividly...dari Organic Reaction ampe Inorganic Explanation, aplg Physical Chem...maybe gra2 during J1 Chem was my most hated subject, bt ended up being my best one in J2, i'm....not....normal, i guess..

soo random! better sleep soon...can't wait for As! whatever happen, happens right? :P

lullaby for the night : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Fantasy (keren abis, sumpah)

Every day we pray for you, til the day we meet again
In my heart is where I'll keep you friend
Memories give me the strength I need to proceed

No comments: