Friday, January 25, 2008

too cool for school

I got 8 for O level. Never expect that to happen in million years. So im stayin. Cool. Now i need a decent jacket or nice sweater. In ACJC LT gets too cold sometimes. The airconned class also.

Checking on newspaper today, ACJC people of my batch should be a bit worried about their future in ACJC. The newspaper reported that SCGS and MGS people did amazingly well for their O levels. And also RiverValley people. Three of those schools make the biggest percentage of ACJC, beside ACS boys. The competition will be crazily tough.

Frankly, my dear, I dont give a damn.

Especially after watching this video. This bastard is 14 years old, and i bet he never get A for his maths, and he doesnt give a damn. Damn it.

video


The question that keep me awake at night: what will happen if i leave school after JC and try my luck in the showbiz? Music, drama, tv, even showbiz journalistic will do.
Actually I know the answer: my father will laugh at my face and shove me back to the mundane abyss of traditional education system.

I am a good student. I am a filial son. But some people are just too cool for school. How can I join the club?

Song of the day: The S.I.G.I.T - Nowhere End

_rahardhi_

I don't have to tell you what I'm feeling
Don't need to know for whom your feeling is

No comments: