Thursday, May 08, 2008

Everyday there's a brand new baby born.

First things first,

thanks to all who wished me haappy bday :)
greatly appreciated.

talking about birthdays, I just found out that my Zodiac sign is actually Aries.
yeah, the common Zodiac signs are simplified to only 12 Zodiac
whereas, astronomically, there is the 13th Zodiac, Ophiucus (Serpentarius)

and the dates under each signs are of course, simplified.
The number of days under each signs are actually different,
if we are to look at the movement of the Sun, astronomically.

Like Scorpio only have 7 days, November 23 - November 29
Serpentarius would lie under November 30 - December 18
And which brings me to the topic, Aries, is under April 19 - May 14.

And thus I began to search for charactericstics of Aries,
just because I have the time, yeah?

Mentally :
Self- confident, Courageous, Impatient, Leadership, Impulsive, Enthusiastic, Initiative, Opinionated, Forceful, Irritable, and Straightforward.

Physically :
Aries are believed to have a strong, athletic, well-proportioned body, above average height, and dark or reddish-colored straight hair. They also can have an elongated face with a well-rounded and broad forehead. The chin is also prominent. Many females will have definitive jaw lines and accentuated cheekbones. Males will possess a dominate Adam's apple. Both will have strong eyebrows that knit together as well as clear and penetrating eyes.

haha..so cool if I have penetrating eyes :)


Im alive and I dont care much for words of doom
If its love you need well I got the room
Its a simple thing changed in me when I found you

No comments: