Monday, June 30, 2008

Where my guitar gently weeps.

Raindrops.
.
.
.
Okay, so I am still grieving for German loss.
though I have to admit they were outplayed by Spain, soo, no grudge.
but still, I hate that fact (cheer up y mei :D)
for the sake of sportmanship, congrats to spain!

Mei and Miko tagged me to do some questionnaire, which,
in normal condition I would not even consider doing it (heheh jk)
karena lagi pengen iseng dan krg mood ngapa2in jg,
fyi, this is my first time filling this kind of thing

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 5 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.Continue this game by sending it to other people.

note : do you realise you can almost fill every qn with "I'll take what I can get"
nice, huh?

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your first reaction be?
- relieved? means I have good reason to search for better ones.. kidding, maybe I'll be curious to find the reason why.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
- that my other dreams will also come true (classic huh?)

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
- with a girl, definitely.

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
- not really. I'm more happy-go-lucky kind of guy, I'm living the present :

5. What's your ideal lover like?
- I'll take what I can get. LOL. truthfully, a decent-looking-female with decent attitude would be fine.

6. Which would you rather, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- so emo! I wouldn't mind having both.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
- well, here I am sitting in my room a guitar on my sight. If she's out there, tag the board I'll give you my number :)

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- like, huh? befriend them and stupidly eliminate all chances of getting together.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- yeah, euro final.

10. Are you in love or being loved now?
- how would I know? again, the tagboard.

11. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
- let's see, I'll be 29, free from any Singapore bond, seriously in need of making money cos parents' retired, and hopefully have a steady partner by then.

12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
- family? and myself :)

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- a mei and a miko. just my wonderful-but-out-to-get-me juniors :) kidding.

14. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
- single and rich? I have a feeling it'll be a happier option, plus, I can get married later.

15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
- check my phone and get back to another 5-10 min sleep

16. Would you give your all in a relationship?
- I have a strange feeling that I won't, must look out for myself.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- how did that happen? i'm not even in for one now. anw I prefer the question, If two people fall in love with you simultaneously.......

18. Would you fall for a friend?
- yeah, sure, why not? not from a place too high though, it may be hard to recover after.

19. What type of friends do you like?
- I'll take what I can get :) hahah, i'm pretty satisfied with my connections right now.

20. What type of friends do you dislike?
- funny question, friends and dislike does not seem to match in my dic. but believe me, ppl will know if I dislike them.

should I tag anyone?

p.s : selamat hari burung yah bebek :D

selama aku masih bisa berkata
ku merindukanmu

No comments: