Friday, July 04, 2008

Rose petals

new skin!
.
.
.
what do you all think?

I have got to be one of the worst impulse shopper.
Barusan aja gue shopping 2 jeans and 1 tee, di? metro PIM.
all hail Jakarta Great Sale! discount up to 50-70% :)

First item, dark blue Pierrox jeans.
discounted from around 400rb jadi 120rb.
Second, lighter-suntanned-blue Contempo jeans.
again, from around 300rb jadi 110 rb.
Last, gue lupa merek apa baju, tapi jadinya 50rb.

total spent : 280rb = less than 40 bucks for those.

nice.

aniwae I thought of funny questionnaire, anybody wants to volunteer?

here goes :

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

You're trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky. Describe how you will escape.

Foxes are clever and tigers are cunning. So, what's your cat's safety school?

What reason do you have to believe the earth is flat?

The hair from your last haircut ... what would it say about your new style?

Create a tagline for a new line of plastic bedsheets.

enough for now.
All credit to blogspot.com btw.

Less than a month to be back in Singapore! 25 July :)
I'm in in-between mood.
there goes my honeymoon :P hahah.

too bad I can't join Marian's for Asean Dance huh?
I feel like trying a newfound rock vocal style, painful, but fun.
they got audition soon, before I arrived.
nevermind, I'm sure there'll be another chance.

uh oh, I'm still waiting for my Germany jersey :)
they're still and always be my team. yay!

p.s : the news was shocking, my advise, carry on.

if I should call you up, invest a dime
and you say you belong to me, and ease my mind
imagine how the world would be, so very fine
so happy together

No comments: