Monday, July 14, 2008

And a big yellow taxi took my girl away

They paved paradise
.
.
and put up a parking lot.


so hey, I just watched Hancock.
Late, I know, tapi org2 lagi libur sumpah semua rasanya penuh banget.
ampe jalanan jam 11 malem aj masi rame bgt, utgnya bsk ud pd mlai skola sih.

So back to Hancock,
I realised his name is made up from chickens, Hen + Cock, hahah gue random bgt.
tapi mungkin ini ada hubungannya ama topinya yg pake lambang Eagle. lol.
btw I had no idea this is a superhero movie, kirain polisi/detektif bodoh gt...
eh setelah beberapa menit, dia terbang...

gue suka quote yg ini :
" hey, I know I'm not the most charming guy or anything, but come on!"
- Hancock to the people


oh dan gue suka skali Charlize Theron dsono. cocok :)
Suaminya pasti seneng karena dia ga bakal tua2 deh. hahah.

ngomong2 gue jadi kepikiran motivational speechnya Van Wilder sambil bottomless,
jadi gue cari deh :

Van Wilder: [while standing pantless next to the freshman] But you know what I've learned in my seven years here at Coolidge... Timmy? I've learned that you can't treat every situation as a life-and-death matter because you'll die a lot of times. Write that down.
Suicidal Freshman: I don't have a pen.
Van Wilder: Well remember that then. And you know something, Timmy? I think you've got the balls to make it here. Call me nuts, but I believe in you.


Anyway I'm trying not to count my days in Jakarta. rasanya suram. hahah.

Marian! iyeh gue dapet sms u gt, tp rsnya ko sms balesan gue ga delivered2 gt yah. hahah. sipp deh, tanggalin ajah, bntar lagi kyknya gue nyampe dsono kok. btw ajak2 gue yah kalo u pake voucher itu sama yg laen. heheh.

erm, and someone just updated relationship status on facebook.
saya concern/pengen tau/kepo (smua itu artinya sama! hahah)

Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you got 'til it's gone
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot

No comments: