Friday, July 04, 2008

underlying assumption

nah, i think the new skin was perfectly fine. whatever people say.
tapi gue suka yg ini:
http://finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/paris_template.htm
because we will always have Paris.

but basically i dont really care about blogskin la. we all know we should not judge the book by its cover. which reminds me of a conversation with a friend, who always seems like a nice guy.

me: You really like girl A meh? i know she's skinny and tanned and sweaty and nice, but she's fugly la. i think girl B is much much prettier.
that dude: I don't care. i know girl B is prettier, but for me, beauty is only skin deep.
me: ... (looking at him in disbelief)
that dude: *grin*
me: You fucking liar
that dude: (laugh) Indeed I am

moral of the story: do not judge the book by its cover. I repeat, GIRLS, DO NOT JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER.


and this is the final warning:
PLEAS KEEP OUR ENVIRONMENT CLEAN. DUMP THE RUBBISH TO THE RUBBISH BIN.










song of the day: Coldplay - Lovers in Japan

anyway my term exam result has come out:

Economics - B
Physics - C
Mathematics - S
Knowledge and Inquiry - S

i was so pissed off i grabbed a guitar and compose a song:

title: Descartes Can Suck My Balls - A Fatalist Approach to Knowledge and Inquiry
artist: Naked Nuns

I believe in empiricism
but I don't buy its foundationalism
I know it is not coherent
Who cares, it's all bullshitism

Descartes said cogito ergo sum
It's just because of his mental orgasm
Locke argued against the rationalism
Makes my essay another cataclysm

*
KI was once so fun

before I failed the term exam
Now I am with the Naked Nuns
We proclaim that this KI is a sham

**
Descartes can suck my balls

John Locke can suck my balls
Rationalists can suck my balls
Empiricists can suck my balls

Now the scientific inquiry begins
and social epistemology is in
Oh God help me, I don't know what's happening
please don't tell me that He is not existing

repeat * then **

seriusloejon

Luke 12:15

No comments: