Sunday, August 10, 2008

agent provocateur

lama juga ga update...

last week after Twilight, I overheard a guy who walked behind me saying quite loudly, "the band SUCKS". I was a bit sick and very tired so i pretend i didnt hear anything and i just walked away. And I regret it now.

I just got this quote from someone,

"When someone says that your band sucks, tell him to f**k off and get yourself a fight. If your girlfriend says that, tell her the same thing and get yourself dumped. If your agent says that, tell him also to f**k off and get yourself fired. Whatever s**t happens afterwards, never let anyone get away after telling you that your band sucks. Most of the time, they don't know any s**t they're talking about. Even if they know, who cares?"

anji*k. kok postnya jadi penuh vulgarity gini? bodo ah.

song of the day: Nouvelle Vague - Guns of Brixton

serius_loe_jon
quit your job
start a fight
prove you're alive

No comments: