Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Butterfly on a Wheel

Hi there.

As promised, I shall stop abandoning this blog and start updating.
uh, oh, and this time, I actually have some photos.

And so, I just finished my Indon Orientation on Sunday....

Day 1

This would be OG introduction, in which we had to prepare a performance. I didn't quite like my OG name (krakendut) nor the orange shirt, but what the heck right? It's get together day... So for the OG Intro, started with a cliche "We Will Rock You" parody, continued with modified version of "Apa Kata Dunia", and ended with a cheer. People said it was well done, but I felt sucky. Maybe the audience are just tired, hope so. Aniwae, it was off to a decent start...




left : should be my OG
right : I have no idea how we come together to take this pic.

Day 2

Night games. It's just a couple of orientation games. oh, something funny happened in fright night section. When I was looking for a clue intensely, one of the ghost actually scared me. My reflex : one quick blow to the back of the head... (sorry cobi). there's a video here, my scene should be around 3:00 to 4:00. surprisingly for night games, it ended quite early, around 11pm, and there was a lot of waiting around.... and soo, picture time! hahah.


r to l : Duta, Beertini, Me, Jessica.
remember act cute 1 to 10? this one is actually a 10! :D

Day 3

uh oh, for a note, I actually went for supper after day 2, and just came back to my room at around 2 or 3am. And this day started with a 3 hour long seminar in Indonesian Embassy, but never mind, it was a good bonding since we talked chickens during the whole thing. It was a outdoor amazing race kind of thing around clarke quay, not bad. Aniwae, I took of to Oldham Hall Sports Carnival in the afternoon (it was fun! right, dhea?). Nevertheless, I managed to take some pictures...

should be around Clarke Quay - Chinatown.

Day 4.

Not much to tell. It was a sports game (read : outdoor with flour and water) in the afternoon and performances in the evening. Good thing, the OG won best performances. Bad thing, I had to play some gay senior (haiz, kalo image gue rusak beberapa taun bakal gara2 ini, lol). And the whole thing ended at around 1, which was why I miss staying out at Jul's. next time!




I had no idea why I pose in such a way....

It's 1.30am now and I have to sleep!

I'm feeling emo today, since this afternoon.
Let's just say I got a butterfly on a wheel.

Kau boleh acuhkan diriku dan anggap ku tak ada
tapi takkan merubah, perasaanku kepadamu

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well well well......