Monday, August 25, 2008

Rekindle.

I should update this blog more often.
hey rhd, I found some of ur drafts, go and finish it! relive this blog. hahah.

here's list and status of some CCA's I intend to join :
1. Tennis Club - Maincomm and team rejected.
2. Pool and Billiard Club - Pass first selection test, no info about maincomm
3. Jazz Club - no info! I like this one a lott....
4. Choir - Maincomm interview on Thursday...

That is why I said things are not looking very promising now. Hahahah.
Still have Student Union and JCRC sub-committee,
hope, somehow, I'll find a way. :D

aniwae, I became guest DJ (read : crashed) on PINTU radio yesterday.
It was fun, but I should really settle my CCA schedule first, prioritize!
anw a lot of ppl keep asking how to listen to it, you can go to www.pintusingapura.org/radio.
or just search in winamp shoutcast radio, PINTU.
I appreciate those positive responses. :)

No comments: