Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Perseus.

They say a strong person can bounce back from whatever trouble,
I think they need to add a prerequisite : He shan't be foolish.

I need help, obviously.
Please, please send me somebody to make me smile.

Maybe I'm just overreacting.
but, 6 interview rejections should be enough to shoot my confidence down right?

Oh, in the end I got SPMS Publicity sub-committee, so unlike me.
need this to stay in hall, I shall not care much.

uh, oh, I uploaded Sentosa photos here
quoting Julian : "11 creatures sets all hell break loose in Sentosa"
and now I realize I am capable of getting sunburnt, it hurts!

here are few of the pictures:



L to R : Bebek spastic, Aton yg sok manis, dan Fanie Jebay (ga perlu description) :D

Good to meet u people, aniwae.
We should go again sometime, after promos or A's maybe?
looking forward to it. :)
What’s the point of life if risk is just a board game
You roll the dice but you’re just hoping that the rules change
What’s the point if you can’t bring yourself to say
Things you wanna say like "Dance with me tonight"

No comments: