Thursday, September 11, 2008

September Morn.

Sun's up.
What a shiny day (read: I just woke up).

Hey, I'm not that much of a pig, I had to actually get up very early in the morning to cook.
People in my hall take turns to prepare morning meals, once every three days.
For the fun of it, I took picture of them :D



Today's menu :
A questionable oyster sauce veggies, salty corned beef with rendang sauce, and of course, unconvincing omelette with sausages and crabstick.
Served with steamed rice and orange cordial.

Hahah, it tastes much better than it looks.
Maybe I should cook for blind people.

One thing I don't like about fasting, is that I can't barely play any sports during the day,
and I do tend to overeat after break.
which explains why I often put on weight during these months.

Let this be my schedule:
30 minutes of Interval training, 4x a week
anyone wanna come with?

I have MAS111 : Foundations of Maths test tomorrow, argh.

off to HE101 lecture, I shall not fall asleep.

GOOD LUCK FOR PRELIMS!

Think of me, think of me fondly when we've said good-bye
Remember me, every so often promise me you'll try.
uh, oh, should I join PINTU Idol? what to sing?

No comments: